We invite you to to contact us and our Care Specialist to get the process started. HERE ARE THE STEPS:
- A family member or senior can contact us initially using our on-line form or call us at 772.872.6983.
- Our Care Specialist reviews a few basic issues and gives you an overview of the process.
- Our case manager or nurse schedules a free, in-home assessment.
- Specific preferences, concerns, services and medical needs required are reviewed.
- Requisite documents are completed and processed.
- Your service agreement (not a contract) is reviewed and signed.
- A plan of care is developed and implemented. It is the basis for coordinating and communicating needed services with the patient, family, physician and our team.
- Care givers are selected, and a start-of-care date and schedule is established.
- Details of caregiver selection and qualifications are explained in the Caregivers Credentialing section of this site.