Treasure Coast Home Health Care offers a flexible work schedule to accomodate a variety of caregiver preferences.
If you have a compassionate, caring personality combined with the skills to provide excellent care for seniors, we want you to join our team.
Our Caregiver Application
Please complete the “Prospect Sheet” at this site and bring with you when you come in for an interview. Also complete the application below – CLICK TO APPLY and SUBMIT ahead of time, electronically. Call the office if any questions and to set up an appointment to come in.
We require that you bring original copies of the following documents at time of registration.
- License (CNA current date), or Certification (HHA 40+ hours from State Licensed facility)
- Social Security card
- Physical from doctor (not a Chiropractor) indicating your ability to perform duties required of your position and that you appear to be free from communicable diseases. Must be dated within the last six months of registration date to be acceptable by the state.
- Proof of Citizenship (Voters card, USA Birth Certificate, USA Passport, Permanent resident card)
- Proof of professional liabilty insurance or money order to purchase same
- Valid CPR card
- Level 2 fingerprinting / security clearance
- CEU’s from licensed state schools for Domestic Violence, Alzheimer’s, OSHA, HIV/Aids, Assisting with meds. Certificates of attendance from in-house agencies not acceptable.
- CAR insurance – Current
- Drivers license – Current
CPR Source & availability: Call Community Health Certification 772 785-5177 http://www.communityhealthcertification.com/ and schedule your own appointment.
Professional Liability Insurance: $86.45 https://www.cmfgroup.com/ Get $500,000 & $1,000,000 coverage.
Level 2 go to: www.fieldprintflorida.com . Go on line, follow instructions … Select reason FL-AHCA/DCF/VECHS & Enter Field Print code FPNautilusSHC1695
CEU’s info: To obtain, update CEU’s thru http://www.ceufast.com/ . Last time we checked you can get a package from them for $29.95, for an annual subscription to do as many as you want.
Under the Course Catalog drop down tab, you’ll see the courses we need. They are (click on each) the REQUIRED CEU’S >>>>
- AIDS/HIV: http://www.ceufast.com/course/aids-hiv-1hr/
- Alzheimers: http://www.ceufast.com/course/alzheimer-and-dementia/
- Domestic Violence: http://www.ceufast.com/course/domestic-violence/
- OSHA: http://www.ceufast.com/course/osha-occupational-exposure-to-blood-borne-pathogens/
- Medication Savvy: CLICK HERE
Any questions let us know.